Start off your St. Paddy's day right with this deliciously spicy Bloody Mary with a bacon twist! Get your GREEN with the help of the veggie pureed treat!
4 cups green tomatoes
2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons of parsley
½ cup English cucumber chunks
2 limes, juiced
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 jalapeno, quartered
2 teaspoons horseradish
8 ounces of vodka
Kosher salt to taste
4 romaine lettuce leaf hearts
4 strips crispy bacon
1. Combine the green tomatoes, vinegar, parsley, cucumber chunks, lime juice, Worcestershire and jalapeno in the jar of a blender. Puree on high until very smooth.
2. Stir in the horseradish and the vodka. Season to taste with kosher salt.
3. Fill 4 glasses with ice cubes.
4. Pour over ice and garnish with Romaine lettuce leaf hearts, and crispy strips of bacon and cherry tomatoes and lemon wedges.
Recipe & Photo from heatherchristo
With its chocolate-minty flavor, the Grasshopper Cocktail is usually considered an after-dinner drink. But for St. Paddy's Day, we'll make an exception!
4 oz. green crème de menthe
4 oz. clear crème de cacao
4 oz. 1/2-&-1/2
1. Chill 2 martini glasses in the freezer for about 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker half full with ice.
3. Add all three ingredients and shake.
3. Strain shaken mixture into glasses.
4. Garnish with chocolate curls or shavings, and/or mint leaves.
Reciepe & Photo from thekitchenismyplayground
Put an Irish twist on a fan favorite, the whiskey sour. They’re the perfect blend of sour and sweet. Best part? They’re green! Cheers!
2 tablespoons lime juice
½ tablespoon lemon juice
¼ cup simple syrup
2 ounces Irish whiskey
1 tiny drop of green food coloring
lime wedges for garnish
1. Combine ingredients and shake well; strain over ice.
2. Garnish with a lime wedge and a shamrock stirrer.
Recipe & Photo from Pizzazzerie
LLOYD CENTER LIQUOR
1621 ne 9th Ave | Portland, OR 97232 | (503) 288 - 0961
Monday - Saturday 11am - 8pm & Closed on Sunday